With End of Financial Year on the horizon, I’ve been requested to temporarily scale back our company’s domain vault investments. There are some other emerging technologies and platforms that are putting the value of certain domains into question.
We enjoyed a useful, albeit quieter, past month for domain investing – you can check back at last month’s report into domain investing May 2017.
Here is our list of domains for our domain investing June 2017.
- ethereum.movie – Ethereum is one of the biggest and hottest new tech properties in recent memory, second only to Bitcoin in the crypto world. Surely there will one day be a movie.
- congressleader.com – The authority of a blockchain is called a Congress Leader.
- blockchain.ngo and blockchain.ong – We see a way blockchains can complement or even replace central institutions such as governments in many ways – and an NGO could be the clearest path to social change
- daodot.com – DAOs are Decentralised Autonomous Organisations and we have one in mind to run perfect-quality projects, approved by consensus, in a DAO-run creative agency
- block.directory and theblockchain.directory – We are piecing together a comprehensive directory of all the key blockchain platforms, apps, cryptocurrencies, and how-to information
- dogs.movie (renewal)
- cats.movie (renewal)
- creatives.capetown (renewal)
We’re currently auctioning off the 11-year old circlemanager.com on Flippa – a reserve of USD$200.
If you’re interested in making an offer for any of our premium domains, contact us any time on email@example.com.
We have some exciting updates in the weeks and months ahead, including launching into the alpha versions of our own blockchains and cryptocurrency, and DomainX 2017 in India is rapidly approaching.